Name: Diane Behle
Profession: Disability Specialist
Start Date: August 28, 2015
1. What is your “WHY” for starting CrossFit?
After being at a couple of gyms in the last year, I checked out CFWA and a bootcamp class was starting. I sig
ned up and I am so glad I did. CFWA is a great gym, believe me! I come to class because I love it – the workouts, the coaches, and the people. It is a fun gym! I have never had the results I have seen with any other type of workout.
2. What changes have you noticed in yourself since joining CrossFit West Ames?
I would have to say I am much happier in general; I do not let things get to me as much. I feel better overall. I have seen changes in regards to losing fat, toning up, and I am able to run farther and faster than when I first started. I know I am still slow, but I have improved!
3. QUICK! You have 10 seconds to choose 1 of 3 superpowers: invisibility, superhuman strength, or the power to fly. Which would you choose and why?
The power to fly – I spend too much time driving to and from work. I would save a lot of time flying.
4. What are two performance goals you have for yourself now that you’ve been doing CrossFit for a while?
I want to be able to do a pull up. I want to be able to do push ups without worming. I really just want to improve in all areas, I have work to do!!
5. Would you rather: be born with an elephant trunk OR be born with a giraffe neck (as a part of your body of course)?
An elephant trunk because they can lift heavy with their trunk – deadlifts would not be an issue.
6. If you had ONE MILLION dollars, what would you do with it?
I would pay off my bills and then help my family members, travel a little, invest some and save some, nothing too crazy.